Monday, July 11, 2011

Mujawar madam: ULtiMaTe ever....

     Today, many famous diploma engineering classes are available in Vishrambag area near Walchand College of engineering, Sangli. But the most popularly named is Pragati classes run by Mr. and Mrs. Mujawar.

     Today, we are getting personal with Mrs. Priyadarshani Mujawar (madam) who teaches electrical electronics branch related subjects in this class. She is a good engineer, nice and ultimate personality, Best teacher and an accident engineer also!

     Here is quick review of all those points which I have covered in this interview. For better understanding, it is recommended for you to watch and download the following video.











----------

1. How were your childhood days?

Ans. I done my primary education in Padmaraje girls highschool, Kolhapur. I was topper in all the classes’ right from 1st standard to 10th and I never went to private classes for study till 10th. My daddy always helped me in my studies. Basically, I don’t like the outdoor games so I used to play indoor games in school days.

2. Have you decided anything before taking admission to engineering college?

Ans. I don’t have any interest in medical field. So automatically, my way to medical admission was closed. Now, I have only option to choose engineering. I thought if I have to do something in my life then this is the only way and finally I took admission in Walchand College of engg. Sangli. We were only 3 girls in 200 boys who were learning there.

3. When you were introduced with sir (Mujawar sir)?

Ans. When I entered in Walchand College, Sir was just passed out from there. We met with each other in D. Y. Patil Polytechnic College, Kolhapur. We both were working there as teacher.

4. Is that fixed to make career in teaching field?

Ans. No. Actually my result of last year of graduation published too late. There was no vacancy in industries and in other sectors. So I joined Patan Polytechnic college, Patan. After some years, I joined DY patil college, Kolhapur. After few years Kolhapur unit of D. Y. Patil college is shifted to Pune. That time, I and sir joined Latthe Polytechnic College, Sangli. In last we decided to start our Private class to focus more and more students from engineering field.

5. Any difference you noticed in teaching in class and teaching in college?

Ans. There was no such huge difference that I noticed because response from student depends on your teaching. If your teaching is good then you will feel nice to teach anywhere.

6. Any special student who reminds you?

Ans. Durgesh Choufurkar from Walchand, Pofalekar from D. Y. Patil, Sunil Kulkarni from COEP, Pune and you (That’s me Pratik) are also the one from them, the Basic electronics topper.

7. How you turned towards accident engineering field?

Ans. Sir was the accident engineer. I always like to see new machineries and plants in industries. So, I also taken central government license and started working as an accident engineer. During working on site, I started collecting electrical and electronics related components and started showing them to students during class hours.

8. One last question. Apart from this professional life, tell us something about your personal life, your hobbies, etc

Ans. When I was in college, I was learning Indian Banjo (Bulbul Tarang). I also like old film songs. Some new film songs are also wonderful. Reading is my favorite Hobby. I used to read books all the time when I get time for that. Watching forts is also best job for me.
----------

 I thank Sourabh Kulkarni and Mahesh Chavan for helping me in shooting interview video

     Friends, if you have any local personality like Mujawar madam, please contact me. Let bring them in front row of media.

3 comments:

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...