Friday, January 6, 2012

Flashback 2008: back to school days

     4 January 2012 was another amazing day in my life. For me, date is not important, actually, I had my first School Get together named as "Flashback 2008 : Season I". I am feeling cool because I was one of the active member in event. I was anchoring with my friend Abhijeet Pawar.

     Planning started in last week of 2011. We arranged generator, sound system, venue, refreshment, etc. Everything get solved by time. First, we were having 30 names in our list. Finally it extended to 50. Then we invited few teachers from our 10th class.

On the day of event:
     As per Indian management, event actually started at 4 pm (It was actually planned at 3pm). Activities like Spotters, Funny games, Fishponds, Song dedication filled colors to the evening. teachers welcome and their speeches added encouragement. We ended up event with refreshment and DJ.
     I wish to have such evenings everyday where I can chill out with my friends.


2 comments:

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...