Friday, July 27, 2012

'Taylor Swift' to play 'Rani Mukherjee' in 'Bunty aur Babli' Remake

     OMG! I cant believe that my two favorite actresses will get connect in such way! I love Rani Mukherjee since Had Kar Di Apne and fan of Taylor from 'Love Story' album. I just received news from Rani's sources that Taylor Swift will go like Rani in her Bunty aur Babli's english version.
     Uday Chopra, actor -turned-producer, who handles Yash Raj Films Hollywood section, has recently announced that he is working on Bunty aur Babli script. He is going to make its English version with more quirkier and comedy flavor. For the lead role, Uday want to cast Michael Cera and Taylor Swift.

     When asked to Uday Chopra about this project, he said, "I'm remaking Bunty Aur Babli in English. It's in the scripting stage and the casting is not done. I'm looking at Michael Cera and Tailor Swift. I haven't approached them as yet, but I want to make the film a little more quirky and comic than the Indian one,"

     Hindi version which was a big hit of that time, originally released in 2005 starring Abhishek Bachchan and Queen of Hearts Rani Mukherjee. The mainstream attraction of movie was its story which will be again on silverscreen with foreign stars. The Hollywood version will have new name to it. Let's wait for Taylor's approval for this project!! I am eager to compare these two ladies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...