Monday, August 1, 2011

Samsung Wave 525: My Best choice

     On last day of August (2011), I purchased new Mobile phone for me. After a long search and reviewing over internet and local market, I found Samsung Wave 525 (GT-S5253HKUINU) best for me. Actually, I was looking for 3G with Dual Sim but after comparing this model with Samsung Star 2, Samsung Monte, Sony Ericson  cedar, I compromised myself by following ways;

Single Sim as Dual:
     This phone is single sim. But now, I decided to use Mobile Number Portability Service for my current sim card. 

3G speed on 2G network:
     When I tried internet on my Samsung wave 525, I got sufficient internet speed with 2G Docomo and 2G Idea. But call and message charges for Idea are costlier than Docomo, I selected Docomo for Mobile Number Portability Service.

     Another thing to go with this deal is that I got it only at Rs. 5950/- There was an offer. I got a Tiffin box free with this cell phone. (This was not a reason for choosing this phone) I don't know whether this offer is available in other cities or not?
Here are some features which I found useful for me;
Entry level Smartphone, Samsung's BADA Operating System, 3.2 MP camera, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi Fi connectivity.

Following are detailed features of Samsung Wave 525;
General Info:

Phone Type: Smart Phone
Network Technology: GSM Quad band 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Data: EDGE

Design:
Form Factor: Candybar
Dimensions: 4:31 x 2:17 x 0:47 (109.5 x 55 x 11.9 mm)
Weight: 100 grams
Colors: Black, Pink, White

Display:
Technology: TFT
Size: 240×400 pixels
Physical Size: 3.20 inches
Colors: 262 144
Touchscreen Type: Capacitive
Multi Touch: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes

Battery:
Capacity: 1200 mAh
Talk time: 14.60 hours
Stand-by: 923 hours

Software:
Smart Phone OS: Bada 01.01

Camera:
Resolution: 3.2 Megapixels
Features: Geo Tagging
Video Capture: Yes
Resolution: 320×240 (QVGA)

Multimedia:
Music Player: MP3
Video Playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
Radio: FM
Internet Browsing name: Dolphin 2.0
Supports: HTML
Built-in Online Services: Facebook, Twitter
Location Based Services Yes A-GPS
Phonebook capacity: Depends on system memory capacity
Features: caller groups, multiple numbers, picture ID Ring ID
Messaging: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange, Push e-mail
Internal Memory: 100MB
External Memory: microSD, microSDHC up to 16GB

Connectivity:
Bluetooth: 3.0
Wi-fi: yes
USB type: USB 2.0 micro
Headphone connector: 3.5 mm
SyncML: yes
Sensors: Accelerometer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...