Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BATU Review Part 2: Quality matters

     Before you go on reading this review, 'YoursPJ' highly recommend to read first part of review by clicking here. Though I am too small to talk about such big educational institute. Here, I am giving my personal opinion about D.BATU. 

     This review has changed my view toward this well constructed educational institute.Initial days of this semester (even semester) went fast as I was busy in preparation for group dance with my dance team. Dance practice, casting, costume and back stage preparation were my daily jobs. Finally, we came out with Fantastic Raje dance (cocktail of 'O Raje' song and 'Raja Shiv chhatrapati serial title song') on the same day of Shivaji Jayanti (that was first night of gathering).

Cynosure event
     After gathering, there was Cynosure, technical event. To be frank, I found something missing during the event. That was Innovation! There was copy-paste style competition during Robo-Race and Poseidon. Very few students delivered their innovative ideas during this event. Otherwise, the event was good. 

Techno-Trend Event
     Techno-Trend is State Level Electrical Students Conference where I presented my first Paper presentation along with Rahul Zambre. Our topic was "HVDC Transmission line". We got second prize. Here also, I frankly say that I found no tough competition.
     There was no. of other events like Chem-Fraternity (Department of Chemical Engineering), ACES (Department of Computer Engineering), FIT (Department of Information Technology), etc. As I am an Electrical Engineering student, I will not comment on these events. 

Celebration
     Here in BATU, I noticed an interesting thing which makes me happy. Here, we celebrate Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti and Chhatrapati Shivaji Jayanti as Republic day and Independence day respectively. I never seen such huge celebration of these two Jayanti's before this in any educational institute. On this point, I will not hesitate to say that BATU rocks!! 

Magazine
     Now, most talked issue in our university is that University MAGAZINE. I was Marathi section member in Magazine committee. Before you think about me, I must mention here that I have already worked as Diploma Representative in Walchand College's magazine. So, I deserve a place to comment on this issue.

      First of all I like the name 'Saadhana'. Secondly, I like all articles written by Dr. B. B. Singh sir. We committee members worked satisfactorily. The Hard copy of magazine is the result of post production work. Now you wise people decide how the work has been finalized.

Campus surroundings
     Our relatives always say that you have very nice nature Scenario. I realized this fact in this semester. Why to go too far, here I upload a pic from Facebook's BATU group. We are so lucky to have such great surrounding. Isn't it? 
View from room no 112 Sahaygiri hostel. Clicked on 2 June 2012
View from Gagangiri hostel Tea tapari
batu in winter
     No matter how many events we organize, we should not comprise with quality. Organizing one big event with full-fledged quality competitions is necessary for bright future of this university. After all, quality matters...!! 


Note: Opinions expressed in this post are strictly personal to the blogger and there is no intention to Mal-function any personality, status or reputation. If you are still having any conflicts then refer Disclaimer page or cantact me at pratikpjjoshi@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. madarchod........teri pungi time aane pe bajaunga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...