Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why Brahmins are copying Maratha style?


                           I kindly request all readers to think wisely before taking any action because this post is religious and therefore sensitive.
     Reservation in India is latest hot potato in news. Very few casts are being neglected from reservation. Two leading castes in Maharashtra are Hindu-Brahmin and Hindu-Maratha. Out of these two, Brahmins are populated as 5.6 crores of total population in India and are less gathered as compare to Maratha.

     The great Maratha King Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is all time inspiration and power backbone behind Maratha community. Today, all Maratha people are gathered together under his historical courage. According to me, I found very few facebook groups and communities of Maratha’s but the great advantage is that all Maratha people are concentrated at one place. Coming to Brahmin people, they are more wise and talented so that it is very difficult to bring them at one place. I have 20+ Brahmin groups joined on Facebook.

     In past few months, I found that Brahmin communities are becoming more and more active. People are posting various photos, videos, status updates, etc. I often get disappointed by watching copy-paste style photos same as that Maratha communities used on their groups. I am not criticizing on Brahmin communities and not praising Maratha communities too. Let us see an example;
     You might have seen same photo with the word ‘Maratha’ instead of ‘Brahmin’. My question is that why we Brahmins are tigers? Why can’t we become a lion or anything else? If you support this photo then you assume that brahmin people rule lower caste persons. ('Bakiche jeev dhokyat yetil' means the same). Brahmin people never ruled society. They get mixed up with every change in society. It may be the era of Jalal-ud-Din Muhammad Akbar (Mughal Emperor) or may be Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (Maratha Empire).

Why not Unique?
     Brahmins are known for their talent. Why don’t we use it for creating innovative posts? Someone may criticize me for this post but let me clear that I am a blogger. What I feel, I express it. Now, it’s your job to respond it either positively or negatively.

I kindly request all readers to think wisely before taking any action because this post is religious and therefore sensitive.

1 comment:

  1. boss Brahmans are Maratha.... in ancient time the word maratha means marathi speaking people.. but now people had made it a caste...!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...