Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Introducing YoursPJ.com

Official Logo
     Hey all, Here I am so happy to announce my blog with new URL and new topic. Since I started blogging, I was not sure about the Blog niche and hence I was freelance blogger from last 3 years. You will find unlimited blogs on internet having specific topics for their blogs. For example,

1. Kalpana Behara who writes Travel blog at www.justkalpana.com.
2. Ninad Gosavi is Wild Life Photographer who periodically uploads his snaps at infowildforever.blogspot.in

     I have decided my topic on my site. From today, I will go on reviewing all type of products and services as I use and experience them. Blogging industry is well matured in foreign countries. In India, it is unknown industry for us.  Blogging is my passion and I hope one day, I will become India's #1 Reviewer. Your feedback and comments are valuable for me. Do support YoursPJ.com, like us on Facebook and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...