Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weekend trip to Dudhsagar

Cool place for one day weekend trip

     Last weekend (23, 24 June 2012), I experienced few awesome moments and enjoyed rainy season in the mountains of Konkan. It was fastest decision I ever taken before going to tour. Actually, we planned nothing for the trip. We left Sangli at 10:30 PM on 23 June 2012 (Saturday) by Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin – Vasco-da-Gama i.e. Goa express. After almost 6 hours of traveling, we reached at Castle-Rock railway station. There were 2 other boys groups who wanted to reach Dudhsaagar. We met them and asked if they had any plan. Unfortunately, they were not having any idea about how to reach Dudhsagar from Castle Rock.

     We asked 5-6 Freight railway drivers to give us lift but they denied. After an hour, finally, a driver allowed us on Engine. That was awesome moment. I put my mobile in pocket and decided to catch that wonderful scenario into my eyes. They are now my memories. At 7 AM (24 June 2012, Sunday) we reached Dudh sagar railway station. I wondered because no single person was there at station except three railway guards.

     After having breakfast, we started walking along with Railway track. Crossing one Railwway tunnel, I saw that fabulous waterfall point. It was just mind blasting scene.  I can see the right turned railway track which flows above a bridge. I can see tall whitish waterfall at left side and valley at right side. We searched for short-cut to go down into valley and had fun. But, Monsoon rain interrupted our masti-mood.  We came back to top at 11 AM. Now we have to wait for next train i.e. Goa express.

     Whole day, we captured photo’s, shared our experiences. At last waited for train for more than 2 hours. However, I enjoyed those waiting moments. We actually had lot of fun. While returning, we came from Goa express (Vasco-da-Gama - Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin). I would like to tell you that you have to come at Dudh-Sagar railway station to catch the train. NO TICKET FACILITY IS AVAILABLE at Dudh sagar railway station. Be sure that you have return ticket with you. We arrived at Sangli railway station at 11 PM (24 June 2012, Sunday). This was never seen experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...