Thursday, November 8, 2012

Download 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Background Theme Ringtone by Pratik Joshi


     Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan's upcoming romance film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' directed by Yash Chopra is ready to hit in theaters on 13 November, 2012. Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif will be seen along with SRK in the movie as leading ladies. The background theme song in trailer seems to be inspired from Gustavo Santaolalla's music track from The Motorcycle Diaries.

About Jab Tak Hai Jaan:
Directer: Yash Chopra
Producer: Aditya Chopra
Music Director: A. R. Rahman
Running Time: 175 Minutes
Budget: Rs. 50 crore

About Ringtone:
     When I first saw trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, I loved its background music rather than romantic poem. I goggled for that music but couldn't find link containing whole music. I got 3 different MP3 files. In following MP3 file, I have just joined three files so that one can have single ringtone in his mobile. I am not professional in doing such things but I will be happy to know your feedback on this Ringtone. 


Note: YoursPJ.com does not claim any content included in above file. The file is just combination of available media source.

7 comments:

  1. hey can u get the background music playing when katrina shows shahrukh khan their house and also when she's shaving his beard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter: @connect2afiFebruary 14, 2013 at 4:43 AM

    I have proper link. Message me on twitter @connect2afi. Unable to paste link here

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very good job man

    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. background music playing when katrina shows shahrukh khan their house and also when she's shaving his beard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want it too can u send me he link

      Delete
  5. hey can u get the background music playing when kat comes in saree in temple and srk then kissed her hand and says "jo pal muzse kho gaye the usme se aaj ek pal me fir se chura raha hu"

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...